Deepak Suman was born on 25th December 1968, in a moderate family. The parents who believed in hardworking and living in their own manner. Father working as a Class one Officer in India Packaging Products. Mother Smt. M. Jayakumari being a Staff Nurse urged best in her endeavour as retired Government Employee.
He joined Lionism in the year 1986 through Leo Club of Kanakapura. Thereafter served various positions held in Leo movement in District 324 D1 in the Club and District Level. He joined Lions Club of Bangalore Jayamahal during the Silver Jubilee year 1999. Held all the positions in the Club level and awarded as best president. Thereafter he was involved in the main stream in District 324 D1 as Zone Chairman, 324 D6 as District Cabinet Secretary and other portfolios held in the District level. Lion Deepak Suman popularly known as "Blood Sucker" working at Lions Blood Bank past 30 years believes in friendship and service. He has donated blood 63 times as a phlebotomist drawn more than a lakh of donor in his career. He is never alone to do service when the need arises, but takes people together to serve. He had an opportunity to serve the needy during Tsunami victims in 2005 across Tamil Nadu.
His objectives are growth of the organization, agile and adaptive administration, grass-root leadership, sustainability in clubs and retention key to the future.
• Outstanding services in Blood Bank award given for his excellency by His excellency Kurshid Alam Khan, Governor of Karnataka organized by Karnataka State Blood Donors Forum.
• Jana Seva Rathna Award – Karnataka Chemist & Druggist Association.
• Appreciation Certificate – Rotary of Rajmahal Vilas for Best Services.
• Best President, Excellent Zone Chairman, Best District Chairperson
• Invaluable service as District Cabinet Secretary
• Received Eight Times - Lions International Certificate
• Graduate from RLLI and ALLI
Badminton, Swimming & Singing. Keen Sportsman in representing as Karnataka State Veteran Badminton Championship. Widely travelled all over India. Member of : Church of South India, ISBTI, Indian Red Cross Society, All India Medical Lab Technologist Association and Chairman’s Club. His Life Partner Sindhu Suman, Blessed with son Noel Saany and daughter Jothsna steffi.